Now Accepting Resumes
Capilia Freedom is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Technician
Capilia Freedom Hair Loss Solution Centre operates a busy hair loss clinic in the North York area. The position offered is for an experienced Hair Replacement Technician. Working hours are from Tuesday through Saturday. Flexibility in hours is required as total hours per week can vary between 25 and 40 hours per week.
Although full training will be required, experience in non-surgical hair replacement is also required. The applicant may also be required to attend training seminars and workshops, and the occasional weekend conference out of town. Generally, these workshops occur on days off (Sunday/Monday) and are required. Workshop expenses will be covered by the company.
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable team player. A person who has a passion for hair and hair replacement and is empathetic to clients’ hair and hair loss needs.
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Servicing non-surgical hair replacement for both men and women, hair extension clients, which includes hair cuts, attachments of hair systems, colouring, styling, perming
- All attachment types including all bonding methods, tape, clips,
- micro-point, micro-link, perimeter fusion, “Evolve”, full head, etc.
- All System and base types including partial, full wigs, extensions, synthetic and human hair
- Cutting, Colouring and perming of both natural hair and hair systems, and hair extensions
- Measuring and molding for custom hair systems. Adjusting hair systems when needed.
- Client Education and Care
- Keeping the client informed and educated about their hair, hair systems, and scalp health.
- Scalp Health Servicing
- Performing a variety of scalp care and hair loss treatments.
- Scalp care and hair loss treatment follow-up.
- Sales and Sales Assistance
- Perform repeat sales and sales of new product offerings to existing clients.
- Sales of recommended product lines to service clients.
- Maintain a clean and healthy work environment in accordance with Toronto Health Personal Care Worker policies.
- Contribute to the overall organization and cleanliness of service areas.
- Must be a licensed Hair Stylist.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to problem solve client issues.
- Effective computer skills are an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills are required.
- Fast and intuitive self-starter.
- Multi-tasking skills. Ability to handle busy situations with a calm efficiency.
- Reliability is a must.
- Some experience in Non-Surgical Hair Replacement is required.
- A career minded person is required, with a desire to learn new techniques.
- A passion for helping people with hair loss problems is required.
- Knowledge of the following are definite assets: Evolve, Biolon, Head First, Terapo Medic, and any other specific training in the hair loss and replacement industry.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org